What is telephone counselling?
Telephone counselling is a powerful tool to help you get to the heart of your issues very quickly and easily. Our therapists are knowledgeable and can help you right now!
Benefits of Telephone Counselling
- Save time and money commuting to and from appointments
- It allows you to receive counselling from the comfort of your own home, office or any other place, by using your phone
- It provides you with an added level of anonymity
- You can have therapy sessions while being away from the city
- You can still benefit from therapy even if it is difficult for you to get to a therapist’s office
How does Telephone Counselling work?
Phone counselling sessions are similar to in-person sessions. Most sessions happen on a weekly basis and are 60 minutes in duration, unless otherwise negotiated. All telephone counselling sessions are scheduled in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
How do I get started?
Just give us a call at 905-799-2228 and speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff. We will take some information from you and help you to decide if phone counselling is right for you. You can schedule an appointment to speak with a therapist right away and you can pay by VISA or MasterCard right over the phone.