Are you feeling unhappy in your present job or career? Is your passion for your current career dwindling? If your answer is yes, then you have come at the right place!
It is quite common these days to see people complaining about lack of interest in their current jobs and careers. Many people end up in a job early in their careers just to earn a living without thinking what they want to do in life or what job best suits their personality and interests. This is where career counselling can help. It allows you to explore your strengths, skills and interests, values and personality so that you can pursue a career that will be satisfying for you.
Our career counsellors will help you in:
- Assessing your skills, interests and current situation
- Learning how to explore realistic career options
- Learning about available resources available to help you on your career & education path
- Develop short and long-term career action plans
- Improve the relationship with your colleagues and seniors
- Feel more confident and positive about the future
The Family Enhancement Centre offers career counselling and coaching services to help you achieve the career satisfaction and success you want. Career counselling service is available in Brampton, Mississauga, Niagara Falls and Orangeville and is designed to help students, new graduates, experienced professionals and career changers.
If you need more than career counselling and looking for professional support in job search and career success, our partners The Career Doctors can help.
The Career Doctors is a leading career planning, coaching and training enterprise that helps students, new graduates, experienced professionals and organizations. Some of their services include:
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills Training
- Career Planning
- Career Transition
- Layoff Planning Assistance
- Employee Transition Guidance
- Group Employee Transition Workshops