On Site Behavioural Wellness Services
Great Businesses Address Mental Health in the Workplace
An excellent business practice involves addressing major topics like employee mental health and behavioural well-being.
Mental health concerns in the workplace can directly affect businesses. The effects on businesses include an increase of absences, a decrease in productivity, an overall decrease in profit, and additional cost to cope with escalating mental health issues. Poor mental health can cost businesses thousands of dollars in lost productivity. According to Canadians, the primary cause of poor mental health is workplace stress. Studies suggest that 1 in every 5 Canadians will experience mental health issues. Over thirty percent of short- and long-term disability claims are related to mental health problems.
Corporate Behavioural Wellness Services Include:
Progressive organizations acknowledge that life is stressful for a variety of reasons, and recognize the importance of taking measures to prevent or amend a concern before it becomes a major problem.
In-House Training for Soft Skills
Onsite Critical Incident Services
Partner with Us
Investing in the welfare of your employees will help your business in several ways:
- Improvement in work quality
- Improved productivity
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Staff retention
- Healthier corporate environment
- Happier/motivated staff
- An overall increase in profit
Training Courses and Workshops
Our training course and materials are designed to equip leaders and employees with meaningful skills that enhance mental well-being and greater productivity. Below is a list of our most popular courses.
- Developing Resilience
- Conflict Management
- Effective Communication
- Managing Difficult Behaviours
- Assertiveness in Action
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Dealing with Challenging People
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Team Building
- Stress Management
- Stress Risk Assessments
- Time Management
- Listening Skills
- Preparing for Interviews
- Customer Excellence
- Psychological Safety at Work
- Writing a CV
- Anxiety at Work
- Understanding Harassment & Bullying
- Managing Work Culture
- Crisis Management
- Great Leadership
- Employee Engagement
- and many more!
Employees face several challenges in the workplace, which can cause a lot of stress and affect their productivity:
- Workplace Harassment
- Career Transition
- Conflict Resolution
- Co-worker Conflict
- Workplace Stress
- Performance Concerns
- Career Planning
- Work-life Balance
As a leading counselling organization we are also contacted by different government and non-government agencies to provide support to victims of crime, domestic violence, child abuse and people with mental health issues.
- Ministry of Attorney General’s office contact us in cases related to victims of crime, victim quick response, internet child exploitation (ICE).
- We are preferred provider of counselling services for International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers (IAMAW Union)
- We also work with Criminal Injury Compensation Board, Humphreys Family Tree, A Child’s Oasis, etc.