- Henry (Wing Shing) Wong – Registered Social Worker
Henry will guide you in healing old patterns\habits that no longer serve you and develop new skills and ways of thinking as you journey this new path!
- Lazar Kakkasery Chakkunny – Registered Social Worker
Lazar is skilled in assessing the psycho-social needs and providing therapy from an eclectic perspective.
- Beth (Elizabeth) Thomsett-Scott – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Elizabeth will walk with you on your journey to well-being and wholeness.
- Meghan Hagedorn – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Meghan has diverse experience working underprivileged and underrepresented populations, including First Nations and Metis.
- Julian Mauricio Bernal Lizarazo – Registered Social Worker
Julian is passionate about helping clients find meaning and success in life. Julian welcomes clients to share and connect at their pace.
- Allie (Alexandra) Baillie, Registered Social Worker, CYC
Allie identifies as an indigenous woman. She specializes in counselling for indigenous people, women, and children and families.
- Wendy Taylor-Brett, Registered Social Worker
Wendy believes that change happens when people are given the support and information, they need to draw on their own strengths and potentials to move forward and thrive.
- Barbara General, Registered Social Worker
Barbara is Onondaga of the beaver clan from Six Nations reserve and has over 30 years assisting Indigenous clients through a trauma informed lens..
- Maryna Svitasheva, Registered Psychotherapist
Maryna Svitasheva has a passion to see people progress into better versions of themselves, happy and healthy. She is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Becky Hills – Registered Psychotherapist & Life Coach
Psychotherapist & Life Coach Becky Hills blends counselling and coaching to promote mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness through meaningful self-exploration.
- Ruth Simmonds – Registered Social Worker
Ruth is a Registered Social Worker with over 20 years experience including specialized training in Family Systems Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Joy Prasad – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Joy believes in individuals’ dignity and ability to make changes to improve their lives. She enjoys seeing clients increase self-awareness, hope and healing.
- John Nilsson – Registered Social Worker, EMDR
John provdes a strengths-based, person-centered approach to support clients coping with anxiety, depression, trauma and family issues and more. He specializes in EMDR.
- Nancy Friedman – Registered Social Worker
Nancy Friedman says, “Holding onto to problems can interfere with your job, family relationships, and day-to-day life. Remember, it is never too late to make a change.”