- Maryna Svitasheva, Registered Psychotherapist
Maryna Svitasheva has a passion to see people progress into better versions of themselves, happy and healthy. She is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Melissa Maidment – Registered Social Worker
Melissa appreciates the uniqueness of each person’s journey and the importance of walking together to find one’s path to overall wellness.
- Becky Hills – Life Coach, Masters of Theological Studies
Life Coach Becky Hills blends coaching and counselling to promote mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness through meaningful self-exploration.
- Ruth Simmonds – Registered Social Worker
Ruth is a Registered Social Worker with over 20 years experience including specialized training in Family Systems Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Joy Prasad – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Joy believes in individuals’ dignity and ability to make changes to improve their lives. She enjoys seeing clients increase self-awareness, hope and healing.
- John Nilsson – Registered Social Worker, EMDR
John provdes a strengths-based, person-centered approach to support clients coping with anxiety, depression, trauma and family issues and more. He specializes in EMDR.
- Gameli Soh – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Gameli is TFEC’s Lead Facilitator for our Court-Approved Anger Management Group which teaches coping strategies and managing of triggers.
- Melissa Costa-Ryan, Registered Social Worker
Melissa walks side by side with clients, providing a safe space to process experiences. She believes understanding others is key to therapeutic relationships.
- Darlene Mignacco – Registered Social Worker
Darlene is client-focused, honouring each individual’s process towards wellness. Working to provide a safe, nurturing environment for exploration.
- Ian Andrew Wine – MSW, Youth Counsellor
Counselling is a wonderful opportunity to reflect, gain insight and pursue realistic and attainable goals. It provides an experiential journey for growth.
- Nancy Friedman – Registered Social Worker
Nancy Friedman says, “Holding onto to problems can interfere with your job, family relationships, and day-to-day life. Remember, it is never too late to make a change.”