- Allie (Alexandra) Baillie, Registered Social Worker, CYC
Allie identifies as an indigenous woman. She specializes in counselling for indigenous people, women, and children and families.
- Ashley Silvester, Registered Social Worker
Ashley empower clients to heal and overcome stigmas associated with mental health conditions, unemployment, homelessness, and/or involvement with the courts.
- Wendy Taylor-Brett, Registered Social Worker
Wendy believes that change happens when people are given the support and information, they need to draw on their own strengths and potentials to move forward and thrive.
- Barbara General, Registered Social Worker
Barbara is Onondaga of the beaver clan from Six Nations reserve and has over 30 years assisting Indigenous clients through a trauma informed lens..
- Maryna Svitasheva, Registered Psychotherapist
Maryna Svitasheva has a passion to see people progress into better versions of themselves, happy and healthy. She is fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Munish Malik, Registered Psychotherapist
Munish provides therapy that is holistic, culturally inclusive and client centered, in English, Hindi, Punjabi, and Urdu.
- Becky Hills – Registered Psychotherapist & Life Coach
Psychotherapist & Life Coach Becky Hills blends counselling and coaching to promote mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness through meaningful self-exploration.
- Ruth Simmonds – Registered Social Worker
Ruth is a Registered Social Worker with over 20 years experience including specialized training in Family Systems Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Joy Prasad – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
Joy believes in individuals’ dignity and ability to make changes to improve their lives. She enjoys seeing clients increase self-awareness, hope and healing.
- John Nilsson – Registered Social Worker, EMDR
John provdes a strengths-based, person-centered approach to support clients coping with anxiety, depression, trauma and family issues and more. He specializes in EMDR.
- Ian Andrew Wine – MSW, Youth Counsellor
Counselling is a wonderful opportunity to reflect, gain insight and pursue realistic and attainable goals. It provides an experiential journey for growth.
- Nancy Friedman – Registered Social Worker
Nancy Friedman says, “Holding onto to problems can interfere with your job, family relationships, and day-to-day life. Remember, it is never too late to make a change.”