Enhanced Counselling Services
The Family Enhancement Centre provides private counselling services to help clients comprehend and cope with emotions, behaviours, relationships and life events. Our counsellors have a wealth of experience dealing with children, youth and adults, helping them deal with communication problems, anger management, neuro-psychiatric disorders, work related stress, blended families and co-parenting.
We offer convenient and confidential counselling in 8 different languages across Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville. With busy schedules it is hard to make time to do everything, which is why TFEC has created options for secure online video and telephone counselling.
While all of our services are confidential we do understand that some people have higher privacy concerns due to status and publicity or the nature of their work. For such clients we are able to go the extra mile to ensure all concerns are addressed with a customized plan.
Highlights of Enhanced Counselling Services
- Clients choose a preferred time and place for their counselling session
- Clients may choose to reserve the entire clinic for private sessions
- Options to work with multiple counsellors during a session
- Clients have greater access to therapist via phone, email and video conferencing
Advantages of working with The Family Enhancement Centre
- Experienced and professionally trained marriage counsellors, family counsellors, registered social workers, Christian counsellors, child counsellors and play therapists
- Quick Access to services , appointments available within a week
- Counselling in multiple languages – English, French, Spanish, Cantonese, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and Malayalam
- Convenient hours and locations in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville
- Court approved programs
- In compliance with the Private Career Colleges Act
- Coverage may be available under extended health care benefits