We are looking for a skilled Clinician who can intentionally contribute unity within our teams, our partners, and our customers. Who is able and interested in supporting the interests of others and the team above their own. To remain together and supportive as a team in the face of challenges. Who is dedicated to resolve any differences openly and constructively using mutual respect.
- Provide clinical supervision, consultation and training to therapists, group facilitators, and interns within TFEC as well as external clinical staff based on business contracts.
- Determine the training and professional development needs of the team.
- Maintain clinical leadership over the clinical team, ensuring their understanding of and adherence to all clinical and administrative procedures with the program to ensure exceptional clinical support services.
- Support the implementation or the program’s strategic plans, direct and monitor clinical activities so that strategic goals and approved budgets are met.
- Monitor client intakes into the program to ensure every client has been provided with a high level of clinical service from the team. Support therapists to ensure clients have streamlined, seamless access to therapy. Conduct customer consultations and ensure that therapists communications meet service standards.
- Support the completion of any investigations and implement corrective clinical actions as appropriate.
- Determine where the policies and procedures and protocols require updates or adjustments to ensure best practices are being adhered to.
- Develop and update program curriculum and tools for programs. Maintain and strengthen collaborative relationships with community partners. Represent agency to further collaborate with community partners on various projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Carry a small case load and provide clinical psychotherapy to children, youth, adults, couples, or families dealing with a wide range of clinical issues.
- May be required to facilitate open or closed psycho-educational groups or provide soft skills training workshops as needed.
- Maintain a high level of clinical competence, participate in professional/program development, clinical training opportunities and staff training, and remain current in the knowledge of and adhere to agency policies and procedures as well as relevant legislation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of direct counselling and clinical supervisory experience
- Solid ethical standards that align with our values
- Strong leadership skills. A humble leader that can engage and mentor staff, lead by example, guide teams towards completing projects and reaching goals with ease and efficiency
- Thorough knowledge of therapeutic skills and experience working with a wide range of client populations dealing with a variety of presenting concerns
- Proven ability to develop customized program curriculum based on customer needs and train facilitators to provide them
- Commitment to working within an anti-oppressive framework
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with community partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Police Check
- Additional supervisory training preferred
- Fluency in other languages is an asset
- Master’s level degree in social work (MSW) or Equivalent
- Registered with the OCSWSSW or the CRPO (In good standing)
The Family Enhancement Centre is an inclusive full service counselling centre working with children, youth, adults, couples, and families. Over the last 15 years we have been expanding geographically as well as increasing our services to include groups, assessments, corporate services and more.
We value helping individuals inside and outside of our workplace by extending a helping hand to those in need. We put people first and value humility and character. We honour the development and betterment of others before our own desires. We inspire trust and confidence in others, and create higher levels of engagement, empowering others to harness their talents and strengths. We accept and delegate responsibility, share power and control, and co-create a culture of accountability. We strive to be skilled communicators, listening objectively while seeking to understand. As compassionate collaborators, we invite the contributions of others. We anticipate the future and use our intuition and discernment to create a shared vision.
The Family Enhancement Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We are situated in a multi-cultural neighbourhood and are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce who will work together to create & sustain a vibrant, healthy, safe, and caring community.