Who We Are:
The Family Enhancement Centre is a full service counselling centre working with children, youth, adults, couples, and families. Over the last 17 years we have been expanding geographically as well as increasing our services to include groups, assessments, corporate services and more.
We value helping individuals inside and outside of our workplace by extending a helping hand to those in need. We put people first and value humility and character. We honour the development and betterment of others. We inspire trust and confidence in others, and create higher levels of engagement, empowering others to harness their talents and strengths. We accept and delegate responsibility, share power and control, and co-create a culture of accountability. We strive to be skilled communicators, listening objectively while seeking to understand. As compassionate collaborators, we invite the contributions of others. We anticipate the future and use our intuition and discernment to create a shared vision.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a skilled Administrator who can intentionally contribute to the unity with our teams, our partners, and our customers. Who is able and interested in supporting the interests of others and the team. To remain together and supportive as a team in the face of challenges. Who is dedicated to resolve any differences openly and constructively using mutual respect.
- Greet and sign in clients that have appointments professionally and respectfully
- Answer inbound calls from new clients, complete detailed intake with accuracy and empathy
- Answer incoming calls from returning clients- rescheduling, cancellations etc.
- Check all incoming emails and reply as needed
- Manages To Do, follow-up, and cancellation lists
- Complete client profiles for service, match client with appropriate therapist, schedule appointments
- Manage clinical records; open, maintain & close client files; register and credential therapists’ files with referral sources
- Accurately enter and process confidential client and billing information into online portals
- Manage office schedule for all therapists and clients for our various office locations
- Secure payment for services
- Respect and maintenance of privacy in accordance with PHIPA
- Self-starter, internally motivated with a strong work ethic and able to maintain focus in a busy /fast paced environment
- Demonstrates quality customer service delivery
- Highly organized and enjoys attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful or high-risk call situations (self harm / suicidal calls / crisis calls)
- Highly efficient computer skills – Must be able to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Office Management
- Minimum 3 years experience working in administration
- Experience working with vulnerable clients using empathy an asset
- Work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and problem solve
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Availability to work flexible hours (days, evenings or weekends as needed)
- Clear vulnerable sector police check
- Training and experience in business or office management an asset
The Family Enhancement Centre is an equal opportunity employer. We are situated in a multi-cultural neighbourhood and are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce who will work together to create & sustain a vibrant, healthy, safe and caring community.
The Family Enhancement Centre welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), The Family Enhancement Centre Team will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview upon request.
Please include the title of the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.