The Family Enhancement Centre now offers safe, confidential and convenient online video appointments for clients all across Canada. You can access our services from the comfort of your own home or office, or even on the go, via most computer or mobile devices with a stable internet connection. The video consultations are powered by OnCall Health, a Canadian company that is committed to complete privacy between healthcare providers and their clients.
Our experienced therapists offer online video counselling for a range of issues including marital problems, family conflicts, communication difficulties, youth-related issues, anxiety, depression, trauma, anger management, parenting among others. Psychotherapy is intended to help people maintain a state of wellness, improve and learn new strategies for dealing with difficult times and recover from serious setbacks and traumas in their lives. We work from a strength-based perspective, looking for solutions to help people move on from their problems.
Reviews & Testimonials
See what some of our customers have to say about us – Reviews
Our Online Counselling Team
MCP, Registered Psychotherapist
Haneen is a Registered Psychotherapist with experience in addictions, family issues, grief, women’s issues, mood disorders, anxiety, self-esteem, stress, relationship issues, depression, trauma Read More
Ian Andrew Wine
MSW, Youth Counsellor
Ian Andrew Wine is a Social Worker and Counsellor with 26+ years of experience. His background includes child welfare, criminal justice and mental health. Experience in assessment Read More
MSW, Registered Social Worker
Mark Grinnell is a Registered Social Worker with over five years of experience offering a strength-based practice to children, youth, couples, families, and individuals. Mark has provided support to Read More
Advantages of our online counselling
- Available from the convenience of your home
- All our therapists are professionally qualified, licensed and possess years of experience
- Video consultations are encrypted and the content of the video is never recorded or stored anywhere
- Minimal personal information is required to use the system (only name and email). This data is completely private between providers and their clients
- The video counselling service complies with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and all equivalent personal health information protection legislation in Canada
- The video counselling provider servers are privately hosted and located in Canada, with the Amazon secure cloud.
- The technology is regularly audited by a third party to ensure privacy obligations are always being met
Schedule Your Online Appointment
You can select your therapist, choose a preferred time, make payment and schedule your appointment now. We take privacy seriously – The platform is End-to-end encrypted, PHIPA and PIPEDA compliant. In case of any questions call us at 905-799-2228 or email: email@example.com.