Online Video Counselling
WE'RE REOPENING AND SAFETY REMAINS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Our experienced therapists offer online video counselling for a range of issues including marital problems, family conflicts, communication difficulties, youth-related issues, anxiety, depression, trauma, anger management, parenting among others. Psychotherapy is intended to help people maintain a state of wellness, improve and learn new strategies for dealing with difficult times and recover from serious setbacks and traumas in their lives. We work from a strength-based perspective, looking for solutions to help people move on from their problems.
Reviews & Testimonials
See what some of our customers have to say about us – Reviews
Our Online Counselling Team
PhD, RP, Registered Psychotherapist
Maryna is a registered psychotherapist with over 23 years of experience. She has worked with all ages; children under 12 years, 12-17 years, adults, couples, groups and families. Read More
MSW, Registered Social Worker, Certified EMDR
John is a Registered Social Worker with a specialization in mental health and addictions and experience working with youth, individuals, couples, and families. He is interested in using integrative psychotherapy approaches such as Eye Movement Desensitization Read More
MCP, BA Registered Psychotherapist
Nikita is a Registered Psychotherapist who provides therapy to individuals, couples, youth and families. Nikita is a friendly, approachable and possesses emotional intelligence having worked with both acute and complex cases. Read More
Ian Andrew Wine
MSW, Youth Counsellor
Ian Andrew Wine is a Social Worker and Counsellor with 26+ years of experience. His background includes child welfare, criminal justice and mental health. Experience in assessment Read More
MSW, RSW, Registered Social Worker
Jillian approaches her clinical practice with passion and optimism. Her practice has evolved stemming from a diverse mental health background and experiences working with youth, teens, adults, seniors, groups, and couples, Read More.
- Available from the convenience of your home
- All our therapists are professionally qualified, licensed and possess years of experience
- Video consultations are encrypted and the content of the video is never recorded or stored anywhere
- Minimal personal information is required to use the system (only name and email). This data is completely private between providers and their clients
- The video counselling service complies with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and all equivalent personal health information protection legislation in Canada
- The video counselling provider servers are privately hosted and located in Canada, with the Amazon secure cloud.
- The technology is regularly audited by a third party to ensure privacy obligations are always being met