When you are going through difficulty, quick access can make a difference. That’s why you can book daytime, evening and weekend appointments sometimes the same day and almost always within one to two weeks.
- Anger ManagementCourt-approved anger management therapy for groups and individuals, offered in-person or online. If you’ve been told to get help with your anger, we’re here for you. Learn anger management skills and earn a certificate.
- Career CounsellingAre you feeling unhappy in your present job or career? Is your passion for your current career dwindling? If you answer is yes, then you have come at the right place!
- Child Counselling | Play Therapy | Art TherapyOften when children struggle with problems too big for them to handle alone, they don’t have cognitive ability to express their thoughts in a verbal way.
- Christian CounsellingThe Family Enhancement Centre offers Christian Counselling for individuals, married couples, nuclear and blended families in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville.
- Cognitive Behavioral TherapyAre you constantly plagued by negative thoughts? Do you find yourself suffering from low self-esteem? Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help.
- Corporate ServicesOur corporate team helps build the health of your organization with on-site behavioral-health counseling and mental wellness care for your employees, reducing workplace distress and burnout.
- Counselling for Victims of CrimeThe Family Enhancement Centre is one of the leading providers of Victim Crisis Assistance Services in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville.
- Couple/Marriage CounsellingExperienced therapists provide instruction, coaching and feedback in developing new skills to make changes in your relationship.
- Court Approved Co-Parenting GroupCo-parenting classes teach parents improved communication and conflict resolution so they can raise their children though divorced, separated or living apart.
- Depression CounsellingThe Family Enhancement Centre is a leading name for depression counselling in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville.
- Family CounsellingThis form of therapy sees the whole family together with all of its members.
- Free Mental Health Counselling Coverage for First Nations and InuitIf you are First Nation or Inuk, your counselling, up to 22 sessions, could be paid for by the government of Canada’s NIHB program.
- Grief CounsellingWhen you lose someone or something precious to you, it’s natural to experience pain and grief. The process of grief and bereavement is normal, and most people go through it.
- Individual CounsellingThe Family Enhancement Centre is a leading provider of individual counselling services in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville.
- Online Video CounsellingThe Family Enhancement Centre offers online counselling or e-counselling for clients all across Canada. Available via video and phone conferencing.
- Phone CounsellingPhone counselling allows you to receive therapeutic services from the comfort of your home, office or any other private place, by using your phone.
- Trauma and PTSD CounsellingAt The Family Enhancement Centre, we offer individual outpatient counselling for trauma and PTSD recovery. Our team will work with clients to customize recovery goals and identify.
- Youth CounsellingDealing with school, friendships, boy/girlfriends and parents can make it difficult to think and reflect on things that are important to you.
Book an appointment today for professional counselling services so that our therapists can help you:
- Develop skills to manage stress, anxiety and depression
- Make meaningful and useful community connections
- Cope with trauma which may include sexual or physical abuse, neglect and violence and witnessing traumatic events
- Develop constructive approaches to life challenges
- Understand and manage emotional problems
- Communicate well with partners, children, parents and others
- Deal with relationship conflicts
Simply call or e-mail us and provide some information about the situation. We will work to find find a good fit between your personality and clinical requirements and the therapist’s skill set and approach. Private counselling services are available online or in one of our office locations. In some cases home visits are possible.
We are committed to provide services which respect the dignity and value of all people inclusive of age, gender, ethnicity, physical qualities, sexual identity and ability. Services are available from our counselling facilities in Brampton, Mississauga, St. Catharines and Orangeville.