The Family Enhancement Centre is a mental health agency dedicated to helping people maintain a state of wellness for themselves and their families; improve and learn new strategies for dealing with difficult times and recover from serious setbacks and traumas in their lives. We work from a strength-based perspective, looking for solutions to help people move on from their problems.
Established in August 2005 in Brampton, The Family Enhancement Centre today has grown into a full-service counseling center offering individual, couple, family counseling and therapy.
We also offer Workshops on anger management, parenting with divorce and other specific issues. Services are available in English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Arabic and Cantonese.
Full Service Counselling Agency providing Therapy and Classes Online and In-Person in Brampton, Mississauga, Orangeville and St. Catharines.
- Indigenous Counselling: Eliminating the Cost BarrierGood news. If you have a Status Card, it might entitle you for covered Counselling through a program called NIHB.
- Knock on the door!The simple practice of knocking on their door helps your child learn about healthy boundaries and respect. It’s a great habit to begin early in the little one’s life.
- Kubler-Ross’s 5 Stages of Grief in 2022Are the famous 5 Stages of Grief (Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance) relevant in 2022? We think so and here’s why.
Some of our therapists
- Meghan Hagedorn – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
- Julian Mauricio Bernal Lizarazo – Registered Social Worker
- Cora Perrin – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
We appreciate referrals!
More about our Services