Is it okay to feel ANGRY?
The feeling of anger is a completely normal and healthy human emotion. However if not managed properly it can get out of control and become destructive, resulting in problems—problems at workplace, in your relationships, health and in the overall quality of your life. Sometimes it can make you feel as though you are at the mercy of an uncertain and powerful emotion.
The purpose of counselling for anger related issues is to reduce both your emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger produces. You can’t get rid of, or neglect, the things or the people that enrage you, nor can you change them, but you can learn ways to control your reactions.
Tips to control and manage anger.
The Anger Management group is right for you if:
- You have a history of anger
- Your temper causes problems at home, in relationships and at work
- You avoid social gatherings and events because you feel like you cannot control your temper
- Anger is affecting your individual health and the atmosphere within the family
- You feel regularly frustrated and angry no matter what you try
- Your anger has led to physical violence
- You have gotten in trouble with the law due to anger related issues
- Your partner, employer, lawyer, probation office, CAS or the court has recommended anger management for you
- You want to gain control over your behaviors and emotions.
Join Anger Group
You Will Learn
To identify triggers, cues and consequences of anger
Strategies to change habits and manage anger
Change your thinking and behavior surrounding anger
Creating an anger control plan
How to build better relationships
Some benefits of attending our Anger Group:
- Replace aggressive communication with assertive
- Affection and connection
- Know your responsibility
- Domestic Violence Counselling
- Court approved anger management certificate
- Confidential and Non-Judgmental Atmosphere
- Gain new insight and become more empathetic
- Ability to build better relationships
- Experience less stress
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced therapists
- Groups starting every month
- You get a COURT APPROVED certificate at the end of the program.
- Affordable Options
- Urgent Options
- Available on weekends and weekdays
Next 4 Weeks Anger Management Class
Next 1 Day Anger Management Class
Call today to book your seat for the next Anger Group
1 Day Anger Management ClassUrgent Program
- 1 Session
- 8 Hour Duration
- Location in Brampton or Mississauga
- Group Class
- Same Day – Certificate of Completion
4 Week Anger Management ClassAffordable Program
- 4 sessions
- 2 hours per session
- Location in Brampton
- Group Class
- Tuesday or Wednesday
- Certification of completion will be given at the end of the 4th class
Due to popular demand, we offer one-day intensive anger management program in Brampton and Mississauga. You will get a court-approved completion certification the same day at the end of the class. Seats are limited
We have anger management groups starting every week. This is a 4 week, 8 hour educational group using an evidence based cognitive behavioral therapy model. This program is designed for adults 18+ years old with anger control difficulties. Our group leaders are experienced clinicians and group facilitators .