The Family Enhancement Centre offers Christian Counselling for individuals, married couples, nuclear and blended families in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville. The service is available in areas of trauma, depression, anxiety, grief, abuse, addictions and relationships.
Christian counsellors at The Family Enhancement Centre seek God’s wisdom in His Holy Scriptures to bring hope, healing, spiritual well being and positive change while using skills and techniques that are clinically sound. It is a biblical based professional counselling service where you will find a safe place of acceptance to express and process the issues of your life. You will get the opportunity to take a pause, reflect and rebuild to make a positive change in your life.
Our Christian counsellors hold Masters Degree in Counselling, Social Work or Divinity and have years of experience in helping people deal with relationship problems and mental health issues. Their counselling approach is guided by a biblical world view.
Our Christian Counsellors can offer:
- A fresh perspective and hopeful insight into situations of crisis or conflict
- Constructive strategies to bring positive change
- Better relationship and understanding with God, self and family members
- Increased resiliency to deal with stress, burnout and emotional issues
- Increased meaning in your faith
Let us support you in your journey towards renewed minds and transformed relationships with God, neighbour and self.
Meet our Christian Counselling Team:
- Lazar Kakkasery Chakkunny – Registered Social WorkerLazar is skilled in assessing the psycho-social needs and providing therapy from an eclectic perspective.
- Beth (Elizabeth) Thomsett-Scott – Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying)Elizabeth will walk with you on your journey to well-being and wholeness.
- Julian Mauricio Bernal Lizarazo – Registered Social WorkerJulian is passionate about helping clients find meaning and success in life. Julian welcomes clients to share and connect at their pace.