Corporate Counselling Services
The Family Enhancement Centre offers a complete range of counselling services for corporate clients in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, St. Catharines and Orangeville. Corporate services include onsite critical incident counselling, psychotherapy programs and workshops for employees of a company and their families, designed to support and deal with a wide range of issues.
Progressive organizations acknowledge that life is stressful for a variety of reasons, and recognize the importance of taking measures to prevent or amend a concern before it becomes a major problem. They understand that the well-being of their employees is a critical component of organizational success and effectiveness.
Our team of Masters level clinicians has the experience to offer specialized services in:
- Marriage / Couples Counselling
- Relationship Issues
- Communication Difficulties
- Family conflicts
- Individual Counselling
- Grief / Bereavement
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Senior Issues
- Teenage Issues
- Child Counselling
- Child Abuse
- Play Therapy
- Stress Management
- Anger Management
- Family of Origin Issues / Dysfunction
- Substance Issues / Addictions
- Panic Attacks
- Abuse (emotional / physical / sexual)
- Life Transition
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Workplace Harassment
- Career Transition
- Conflict Resolution
- Co-worker Conflict
- Workplace Stress
- Performance Concerns
- Career Planning
- Work-life Balance
Workshops & Group Programs
Along with the individual counselling, we also run group programs for:
- Anger Management
- Wellness workshops
- Managing Stress
- Lunch & Learn
- Smoking Cessation
- Managing Conflict in the workplace
- Team Building
Some of the EAP companies that we work with include Solareh, Homewood, Shepell, Cerdian, Aspiria, Areta, Chestnut, Optima, Health Advocates and Workplace Options. We can be your preferred counselling provider for your employees through any of these EAP companies. If your EAP partner is not listed here contact us today and we will work out a solution for your business.
We at The Family Enhancement Centre are committed to design and offer services that meet the unique requirements and concerns of organizations, their employees and family members.
Our counselling team include registered social workers, family counsellors, marriage counsellors, Christian counsellors, child counsellors, career counsellors and play therapists.
Counselling is available in English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, Arabic and Cantonese.
- As a leading counselling organization we are also contacted by different government and non-government agencies to provide support to victims of crime, domestic violence, child abuse and people with mental health issues
- Ministry of Attorney General’s office contact us in cases related to victims of crime, victim quick response, internet child exploitation (ICE)
- We are preferred provider of counselling services for International Association of Machinists & Aerospace Workers (IAMAW Union)
- We also work with Criminal Injury Compensation Board, Humphreys Family Tree, A Child’s Oasis, etc.
Benefits for Your Business:
Investing in the welfare of your employees will help your business in several ways:
- Improvement in work quality
- Improved productivity
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Staff retention
- Healthier corporate environment
If your company is interested in accessing corporate counselling services, please call the office at:
905-799-2228 | 905-488-5461 | 519-941-6565 | 289-477-6023 or send an Email@firstname.lastname@example.org